Theme: Creating spaces and opportunities for
Learner development, creativity and engagement
Days : April 16th and 17th Agadir, Morocco
In these two days, the presenters conducted many presentations and workshops the objectives of which were – expose participants to new innovative approaches to English Language education
– provide opportunities for sharing experiences on best practices both nationally and worldwide
– showcase sample projects and products from various English resource centers
– provide tools and tips on efficient management of educational projects
– set up strong bonds among ELT professionals for long-lasting collaborative work
– exchange information and share expertise for setting up and managing resource centers and English clubs.
Together to Keep This Platform Free and More Secure for all
Unlike many ELT resources platforms, we haven’t put a paywall.
We want to keep our website as open as possible for you,
and for all the world teachers who believe in the teacher’s noble message.
Editing and preparing content besides the technical management of the website,
takes a lot of time, hard work and money to produce.
We need our readers including you dear teachers and learners all over the world to fund us,
so that the future this platform would be much more secure. Support us for whatever you can by clicking on the button below.